View Profile Nstan

47 Movie Reviews

your welcome :3

In the credits it say Nato and that's my name so I guess I did something :3. anyway great animation it was very fluid

Jerry seinfeld

I LOVE how you made hime sound like Jerry Seinfeld, well his name IS Jerry. Good work on this. Good use of his comedy and I like how you used the show's theme at the end.

lolz :3

Loved it and what's with all the video game clips? well made after all these years you managed to make a good mortal combat video with a good twist to it.

49 Game Reviews

The content is wholesome. It is a very impressive game and should be passed for review. Hoping that it receives proper criticism. Good game, good music, great art work!

Easter Egg

I find the hidden easter egg when you click on the blue flower. I like this alot cuz you don't see games like this ever so often. Liked this game alot :p

secret

just wait at the title screen for a whale :3

3 Audio Reviews

Hey arnold

It reminds me of that show too

Cross666 responds:

thanks!

AWE

SOME!!!!!!

sylace2 responds:

Thanks!!! Also if you want it for a flash game or movie feel free (same goes to anyone reading this. just tell me first)

4 Art Reviews

I love it

my friends had the dvds and they wouldn't let me watch it because it had "naked women ." I guess they were right!

Good job

GGRRRRRRR

SCREW YOU FOR BEING GOOD AT ART!!! I'm sorry I'm just saying you got talent

HAHAHA

OH YUSUKE YOU'RE ALWAYS THINKING OF YOUR FRIENDS!!!! nice skillz man

HudsonPlatt responds:

Thanks man. Nice to see a comment. lol

My name is short for no such thing as normal, and I am a voice actor. I can do many different voices and I have a professional mic. So if you're looking for someone to voice for your flash animation I will glady do it for free.

nato @Nstan